WLA’s Suzi Finkelstein interviewed on CPA Australia Podcast
Suzi Finkelstein, Program Director at Women & Leadership Australia, recently joined the CPA Australia Podcast to discuss all things women in leadership, workplace gender equity and the 100 Days for Change initiative.
Through conversation with Jillian Bowen, Gender Manager of Content and Social Media at CPA Australia, Suzi explored a range of topics:
- The vital work of Women & Leadership Australia
- The characteristics of a great leader
- The external challenges faced by women when coming into leadership roles
- The language of women in leadership
- Gender equity is about women and men
- Women at board and executive levels
- How to articulate what you want from a career
- How to keep the conversation going
- How do you get noticed if you’re already confident?
- The 100 Days for Change initiative
- Why men and women should be talking about their change initiatives
For more information, visit the CPA Australia website.
This is a mockup. Publish to view how it will appear live.